If you have been wanting to try Paper Pumpkin now would be a great time. From August 11th until October 10th, Stampin' Up! is running a Paper Pumpkin BOGO. Here is how it works:
Offer Dates: August 11–October 10, 2016
Offer Details: When you use promo code “BOGO” to sign up for Paper Pumpkin you will pay the regular price of $19.95 USD/$26.95 CAD and get your second month for FREE!
If you subscribe with the promo code between now and September 10, you will pay full price for the September kit and get the October kit free. If you subscribe between September 11 and October 10, their first kit will be the October kit and you will get the November kit free.
- IMPORTANT: Offer invalid if subscription is suspended or cancelled during the first two months. In other words, you cannot cancel or suspend your subscription during their first two months—if you do, the offer is void. You would need to put your subscription on hold or cancel after the first two full months.
- After the first two months, the subscription will continue for $19.95 USD/$26.95 CAD + tax per month (shipping included) unless cancelled or suspended. Ends October 10, 2016.
- This offer is open to first-time subscribers only.
- Not valid on prepaid subscriptions.
- Ends October 10, 2016 (the last day to subscribe and get the October kit).
- You can sign up by clicking the Paper Pumpkin link in the upper left hand column of my blog or click here
If you have any questions about Paper Pumpkin please leave a comment or send me an e-mail. You can see past kits by clicking on the Paper Pumpkin tab on the right hand side of my blog showing you videos and past projects I posted.