In the beginning of the month, Stampin' Up! released the new Stitched Shape Framelits that will be in the Annual Catalog coming out June 2017. With the early release of those Framelits, they also put several coordinating current Stamp Sets on sale at 25% off. That sale ends tomorrow, November 30th, and you can see the sets here at my Online Store.
But, great news! Starting December 1st Stampin' Up! is starting another promotion called Year-End Closeouts.
Here are some of the details:
• All products can be found in the Year-End Closeouts category of the online store. (I will provide the link to my store once it becomes available).
• Clearance Rack items are only available while supplies last.
• Following the Year-End Closeouts promotion, some products may remain on the Clearance Rack; other items may be removed from the Clearance Rack to be added at another undetermined time.
• High-inventory items will only be discounted through January 3; beginning
January 4, they will still be available, but at regular price.
• Retiring item availability will follow these rules:
• Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until December 21,
after which they will be only available while supplies last.
• Retiring accessories will only be available while supplies last.
• Retiring items will only be available while supplies last. All retiring items
will be discontinued after January 3.
• No minimum purchase is required to participate in Year-End Closeouts.
• Year-End Closeouts are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.