Screen cards are really easy to make and they allow you four panels of creativity to spread your cheer. I always make sure to leave enough space on the last panel to write my message, and with so many new stamps sets in the Occasions Catalog I knew I wanted to do another one at this month's stamp class.
Using products from the Party Wishes Stamp Set and Party Punch Pack which purchased together in a bundle save you 15% I came up with this fun birthday card. Directions for making your own screen card are below.
1. Start with a piece of Card Stock measuring 5 1/2" x 11"
2. On the long side score your Card Stock at 2 3/4", 5 1/2", 8 1/4"
3. Fold your Card Stock on the score lines to create your panel.
4. For the legs - take your Decorative Label Punch and center in between each panel and punch.
5. Decorate your panels using the dimensions: 2 1/2" x 4 1/4" for your bottom layer, and 2 1/4" x 4" for the top layer (the layer I stamped on).
If you have any questions about making your own screen card send me an e-mail or leave a comment below.