Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Succulent Framelits

I finally got around to making some flowers using the Succulent Framelit Dies.  I like how they turned out and its an added bonus  when I can make home decor products with my Stampin' Up! supplies.  I want to get some baskets and dry grasses for my next project, but for my first try I used a stone vase that I had filled with polished stones.

To make the flowers I used my Big Shot to cut out one of each of the 5 flowers in the die set.  I then took Pear Pizzazz and Crumb Cake ink and sponged the ink on the ends of the petals.  Next I took Rich Razzleberry ink and sponged the edges of the flowers.  Using an old round stylus that Stampin' Up! used to sell a few years ago I took each flower and rubbed the stylus in the center which made the paper start to curl up.  I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to put the flowers together and placed them in my container.  Really easy to make and so many possibilities for projects.

These dies coordinate with the Oh So Succulent Stamp Set and they can be purchased together to save you 10%. 


The following were used:

No comments: